Infrared Body Wraps
WHAT IS AN INFRARED BODY WRAP?
The Infrared Body Wraps are a 40-minute “sweat session” that utilizes natural Far Infrared Heat Energy as a therapeutic treatment to penetrate twice as deep as other heat sources to target toxins and cellulite trapped in pockets below the surface of the skin. Infrared Body Wraps are a way of speeding up our body’s natural detoxing process through Lymphatic Drainage.
INFRARED BODY WRAP BENEFITS for RECOVERY, WEIGHT/FAT LOSS, ATHLETES, ANTI-AGING, BEAUTY AND OVERALL WELLNESS INCLUDE:
- Lymphatic Drainage
- Release of toxin build-up & increased energy
- Inflammation Reduction
- Reduces cellulite, stretch marks & bloating
- Relieves joints & muscle pain (arthritis, stiff muscles)
- Aids in healing injuries to tendons & ligaments
- Facilitates Weight Loss (and not just water weight)
- Lowers Body Fat Levels
- Increases your metabolism
- Burns up to 1800 calories in one session
- Improves Skin Texture & elasticity – leaves your skin feeling velvety smooth
- Promotes Faster Overall “Self-Body” healing
WHAT ARE “BOOSTER” CREAMS?
We offer 3 different “booster” creams depending on what you need. All are signature creams formulated with pure, natural pharmacological ingredients, earning Pharmacopeia’s highest award, the Gold Pharmacopeia Seal for purity. Our products are based in science, and provide natural solutions to health and beauty issues, focusing on the root causes of poor skin, excess weight, cellulite, and stretch marks. Poor lymphatic and veinous circulation is most often at the heart of all of these conditions, and improving them leads to an improved external look and overall better health. Our products increase metabolism, nutrient flow, blood flow, decongest blocked passageways and genuinely improve the user’s health.
- “Detox & Cleanse Booster” – This is a barrier cream that stimulates “boosts” fat cells to release fatty acids under the influence of far-infrared heat. Applied to target areas and lymph node areas. Highly recommended for clients who do not sweat easily or first time doing an Infrared treatment to help stimulate lymphatic drainage.
- “Contouring Booster” – Contains a high concentration of essential oils known for their action in lymph drainage along with the elimination of fat toxins and other metabolic waste. Designed to be applied to specific fat deposits of the hips, thighs, buttocks, triceps, shoulder blades, etc. to break down fat and cellulite. Improves overall cellulite, the appearance of stretch marks and loose/flabby skin by toning.
- “Skinny/Fat Booster”– Contains extracts that stimulate and activate the elimination of stored fat. Enriched with compounds, it acts aggressively on the metabolism by inhibiting the storage of fat reserves. The physiological conditions connected with the Thermo-Sudation (vasodilation, faster metabolic exchanges) enable the active ingredients to infiltrate the fat cell layers more effectively. When allowed to completely absorb (10 min.), it calms the skin and leaves the client feeling relaxed, clean and not sticky. Continuing the action on stored fat while the body relaxes and cools down.
Here at Chill Spot Cryo, we only use the highest quality – professional spa-grade Infrared Body Wrap and Creams on the market.
HOW OUR INFRARED BODY WRAPS WORKS:
Infrared energy is not only beneficial to our health but very safe to use. Far Infrared lamps are used to aid in the relief of arthritis, joint pain, stiff muscles, injuries to tendons and ligaments and to promote a faster overall “self-body” healing effect.
Inhibited Cellular Function
- Micro-circulation impeded by fat cell groups.
- Nutrients not reaching skin surface, leading to unhealthy skin.
- Circulation not reaching fat cells, preventing proper fact cell storage and elimination.
- Fat cell growth.
Optimal Cellular Function
- With micro-circulation stimulated by the Infrared System; nutrients, oxygen and energy are provided for healthy, optimal looking skin.
- Proper hormones reach fat cells for regular fat storage and discharge.
- Equilibrium between fat storage and fat elimination.
The System Forces The Body To Cleanse Itself!
The Infrared System helps to improve circulation by forcing the body to use stored fat mass as energy to fuel the body. Fat cells are then forced to release fatty acids in order to provide the energy needed to push perspiration through the body.
Why Would You Want To Sweat So Much, And What’s The Big Deal?
Many people, simply don’t sweat enough…
making sweat bathing particularly desirable during these times. Antiperspirants, artificial environments, smog, synthetic clothing, and a physically idle lifestyle all conspire to clog skin pores and inhibit the health flow of sweat. These detrimental effects can be reversed in a sweat bath.
Sweat also has the function of being a judicious garbage collector. During a 15 minute sauna, sweating can perform the heavy metal excretion that would take the kidneys 24 working hours. Ninety-nine percent (99%) of what sweat brings to the surface of the skin is water, but the remaining one percent (1%) is mostly undesirable wastes. Excessive salt carried by sweat is generally believed to be beneficial for cases of mild hypertension. Some mental hospitals use saunas in their rehabilitation programs to pacify patients. A metabolic by-product, urea, if not disposed of regularly, can cause headaches, nausea and in extreme cases, vomiting, coma and even death. Sweating is such an effective de-toxifier that that it draws out lactic acid which causes stiff muscles and contributes to general fatigue. Sweat flushes out toxic metals such as copper, lead, zinc, and mercury, which the body absorbs in polluted environments.
What Is Far Infrared (FIR)?
FIR infrared ray energy is a part of the natural light spectrum of sunlight without the skin damaging UV rays. Aware of it’s health benefits, NASA, has utilized this heat for years and in Asia and Europe it has already revolutionized health and beauty products.
FIR has the ability to penetrate, refract, radiate & reflect. The human body is able to absorb FIR because of it’s ability to penetrate through the skin into the subcutaneous tissues where it transforms from light energy into heat energy. The thermal effect within the deep layers of tissue causes blood vessels in capillaries to dilate, promoting better blood circulation, and the heat produced helps to get rid of body toxins and metabolic wastes through sweating. This dilation of vascular and peripheral blood vessels, brings oxygen to joints and extremities, relaxing stiff muscles which helps to speed the healing of sprains and strains. The increased blood flow enables aching and injured muscles to recover faster along with the added benefit of aiding metabolic and toxic waste to be purged from the body through the skin during perspiration.
In Chinese medicine the skin is known as the third kidney because it is believed to be responsible for eliminating up to 30% of body waste. All of the increased blood circulation during infrared therapy causes great amounts of nutrients to be carried to the skin, promoting a healthy tone and texture along with a mile cleansing.