While cryotherapy is great for helping the aches and pains of an active lifestyle, it is also a great option to help bring relief to a variety of chronic disorders.
Originally developed to treat rheumatoid arthritis, whole body cryotherapy has been found to offer benefits to a variety of conditions.
A few of the disorders that can benefit from the use of regular cryotherapy include, but not limited to:
- Increased blood circulation
- Enhanced metabolism
- Improved sleep quality
- Release “feel good” endorphins
- Aids with depression & anxiety
- Detoxify and enhance circulation
- Strengthen the immune system
- Reduces pain intensity and frequency by reducing inflammation